Friday, October 24, 2008

Hold on to your hats folks, WE'RE WALKING!!!

You heard me right! The little Madi Monster has perfected the art of walking... sort of..... The monumental day actually occured about 3 weeks ago, but I didn't have the pictures to post and I didn't want to put anything up without the visual effects to go with it. We have been trying to get Madi to walk for SO long! She had been doing really well, but just never dared to do it on her own. It was amazing, she just one day took off and hasn't stopped for anything! She still gets a little bit wobbly, but it is incredible to watch her balance herself out and stay standing. I don't know where she gets her balance from, it can't come from me, I swear my equilibrium is WAY off and Bryon trips over air on a regular basis. Some how, she lucked out! Anyway, here are a couple of pictures that we took of her the first day she took off. So cute!

Here she is getting her balance...

Here she is walking to Daddy...

Here she is on her evening stroll around the house...

I LOVE this picture. It is of her "getting" me! So cute!

1 comment:

Susan Brady said...

and you world will never be the same. Good luck. Love to all. Aunt Susan