Is anyone looking for a pumpkin? Farmer Madi knows where to find one.... Just follow her....
Ok, so seriously, how cute is that? Madi was having so much fun on all of the props at the pumpkin patch. She helped direct wheelbarrow traffic at the row signs.....
She helped pick out pumpkins from the wagon.....
Moving right along on our tour of the patch.... Can I just tell you how much Madi loved the tractor? A girl after my own heart! 
When we got down to business, Bryon had the great idea to put Madi in the dirt filled wheelbarrow. For a good 10 minutes she wouldn't pay attention to anything. She was too busy making sure there wasn't a clean spot left on her. 
We got her attention long enough to snap a quick shot of her on her big adventure with Dad.
Someone should have maybe told Bryon that wheelbarrows don't come equipped with shocks. He was hittin' those furrows so hard, I thought Madi's brand new chompers would come flyin' out! She didn't care though, she was having fun!
After searching high and low........
We found "The One".... Madi couldn't have been happier!
Next on the "To Do" list is to carve these bad boys. I'm sure that will be interesting. I'll be sure to have my camera handy and I'll post as soon as we finish! Happy Halloween everyone!

2 comments:
Madi is just too cute for her own good! Cant wait to see how the pumpkins turn out!
Kristin
AHHHHH!!!! She is SO adorable! What a doll! I want to suck on those cheeks!
Post a Comment