Thursday, October 2, 2008

Grandpa Davis loves me THIS much!!!

I know I have referenced it in previous posts, but I don't think we have done this thing justice! Madi's first birthday was August 3rd. One of her many many wonderful gifts was a rocking horse that her Grandpa Davis made by hand. It is seriously one of the coolest things ever! It looks like one you would buy at the store, but it has a little something extra..... it was built with love! Our little cowgirl is one crazy momma when she gets on this thing. She rocks so hard that it literally moves the horse. She is now getting into her wild woman stage where she will be rocking and she'll let go. It never fails to make my heart drop to my feet when I see her do that! She hasn't fallen off just yet, but she has had some VERY close calls and is lucky mom and dad are always near when she is on her horsey! Here are some pictures of her on her trusty steed.

Here she is with her "What you talkin' 'bout Willis" look..... Dad was teasing her, and she wasn't happy 'bout it....

And here she is showin' off that pretty pony.

THANKS GRANDPA DAVIS!!!!

No comments: