Thursday, October 2, 2008

Eating makes me sleepy....

I really have neglected our blog in the recent weeks. Sorry! I have so many fun pictures to share, I don't want to go on overload, so we will ease in to this one story at a time. A couple of weeks ago, Bryon and I were getting ready for the day. Madi needed to get some sort of food in her tummy before we headed out to run errands. We had put her in her chair and poured some goldfish crackers on her tray to help her pass the time and get a little sustinance in her. She had been chatting away, like usual, when all of a sudden there was dead silence. Anyone that has been around a child knows that silence is usually a bad sign. I poked my head around the bathroom door and this is what I saw.....

Yeah, eating makes me tired too.....

1 comment:

AH... HALE said...

Glad to see you are finally posting again. These pictures made me laugh. She is such a cute little stinker!!