Chip has arrived at the "Davis Ranch"....
I honestly don't think Madi has gotten to ride him once. She can't get him away from Mommy and Daddy. But seriously, how funny is this?!?!?! You know you're jealous!
We seriously would envite anyone to come over that wants to ride behind Chip. It really is SO fun! You may just have to take turns with Madi though, after all, we did buy him for her (shifty eyes)

3 comments:
Those are the funniest pictures. It cracks me up. However I need to point out that even though these pictures are funny, the least you could do is put Madi in the cart with you guys. After all that is her horse!! j/k
wow, i was laughing so hard that Danzer was staring at me. He thought I'de lost it! WOW! Stinkin' hilarious! I love chip! I want a ride! And Danzer too! We might have to come visit!
Your cart and pony are a bit smaller than our Belgiums, and probably easier to harness. Looks like fun. bring Madi and come by sometime we would love to see you.
Post a Comment