Friday, March 6, 2009

Confessions of a Stylaholic

Last Saturday my dad, mom, Tenille, Madi and I headed out on a 3+ mile walk. It was rather early and I thought Madi would stay warmer in her jammies all bundled up in blankets. It worked well until we got home and we were all stretching on the front yard and Madi wanted to get out. Rather than listen to her scream I went and got her boots and a jacket and let her help Papa sweep up the drive way. I can't say that her outfit was exactly fashionable but maybe we'll start our own trend. You never know. Stranger things have happend. Anyway, I couldn't miss the opportunities to snap some pictures of my little monkey playing in her most extravagant outfit to date. Enjoy.....







1 comment:

Hayden and Kelly said...

She is SOOOO ADORABLE! Uh, i love that little girl! Can't wait to see you!