Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Letters from Mom...


Dear Sweet Madisyn,

You have definitely been a handful this past month. You are getting VERY independent in your old age. All the same, your personality is coming out more and more. You are proving to be a little horsey girl which makes my heart sing! I couldn't be happier to see you develope a love for something I have a true passion for. It makes me so excited for the day when you are big enough to accompany me to the horse shows and we can bathe and clip our horses together. I anxiously await the day I get to stand out side the arena and cheer you on and rejoice in your wins and help bring you back up when someone edges you out for the victory. You love to go outside and "see Dancer". It was so cute when I took you outside and all you wanted was to "ride Dancer". I lifted you on her and immediately you said"I wanna get down". I think her size was a little bit intimidating, but that is ok, sometimes I get scared too.

To this day, I still laugh when I think about you and Papa getting your exercise on a couple of weeks ago. Papa was showing you how to do push ups and try as you might, you copied him move for move... sort of..... You were just too adorable. I hope this never changes about you!

A couple of weeks ago, Daddy was working weekends and you were so concerned that he wasn't at home. You kept calling for him, so finally I asked you where Daddy was and without skipping a beat you said, "at work.....in the truck". You precious little voice made me want to load you up and go visit Daddy. I asked you for a kiss though and you grabbed my cheeks and moved right on it for the smooch of the century! Absolutely adorable!

Probably one of your funnier moments this past month was when I caught wind of something ripe. I asked you if you pooped and you told me "I just tooted". Talk about rolling on the floor laughing!! It made my sides hurt!

You have an adorable motherly instinct. You think that your Doggy needs to be buckled in your highchair at all times. I didn't think you'd be able to buckle him in all by yourself, but there you went and proved me wrong. You are amazingly smart! I hope we can find things to challenge your intellect and keep this trend going!

I think the most precious moment I have seen come from you yet though was just the other night when Daddy was in bed after a long day tending you and having gotten off of a graveyard earlier in the morning. He was exhausted and as soon as his head hit the pillow he was out. You had been unwinding in our bed and I told you it was time to go to bed. You got up and went over to give Daddy his good night kiss. When he didn't respond to you, you bent over ever so gently and kissed his cheek. I don't know what we are doing, but we must be doing something right! You are the best kid! Love you!
Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Hayden and Kelly said...

OH my heck she is so cute Tiff. Wow, she melted my heart this weekend! She is SOO smart and the way she said Kelly and Danzer was the cutest thing ever! LOVE YOU MADS! Hopefully next time you will like the swing better!