Sunday, March 22, 2009

My First Hair Cut

On March 16th we decided that it was finally time to cut Madi's hair. Her natural curls were growning at different lengths and it was starting to strongly resemble a mullet. With as redneck as we are you might assume that we would be ok with a mulleted child. Well, we all have to draw a line somewhere. To say Madi freaked out at the salon would be a huge understatement! She was mortified! She didn't want to sit in the chair and she wasn NOT going to have anything to do with the cape! After they had me sit in the chair with a cape on did she sort of mellow out. They had to bribe her with a sucker! Although I really don't like the thought of rewarding her with food, this was one battle I needed to win! So with sucker in hand, she sat quietly for her hair cut. It is still really cute and it still curls. It just looks more like a little girl than a redneck. I forgot to take the all important "after" shot so I'll have to get pictures of her soon with her hair done. Anyway, here are some pics we got to remember the moment. Enjoy.....




1 comment:

Hayden and Kelly said...

Little sweet heart! She is so dang cute!