Isn't it great how little kids are so easily amused? The other day I was trying to get some cleaning done and Madi was being my usual shadow, getting into everything. I had decided that our fridge decor needed a face-lift. I had moved the magnets to the bottom and in normal Madisyn fashion, she immediately took all of them off and thus began Madi's time consuming game. We have a deep freezer in our kitchen (you heard me, in our kitchen). It is perfect for magnet play because it has such a broad canvas. Madi's afternoon consisted of puting the magnets on the freezer, taking them off, and repeating steps one through two. You can't imagine all the stuff I got done. It was amazing! I'm glad that Santa had the foresight to think of magnet games for a certain little someone. Oh the cleaning that will get done in our house every weekend! Yippee!!! Merry Christmas Everyone!
Don't you be hatin' on the mad volume this kids hair is sportin'! You all are just jealous!

1 comment:
UH! She is adorable! I just want to scoop her up and kiss those cheeks!
Post a Comment