Thursday, December 4, 2008

Black Friday Shopping Excursion....

Ok, so we don't get excited to go shopping on Black Friday. In fact, I have always prided myself on the fact that you couldn't pay me to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving. I still have pretty strong feelings on the subject. However, Tenille called me and stated that they went to the hot places to shop around 10:00 am and it was pretty much dead. She said there was no waiting, nothing. I had a bit of shopping I needed to get done and I had nothing better to do, so Tenille, Kevin, Bryon, Madi and I went a shoppin'. While we did accomplish all of our goals for the day, we wore poor little Madi out! She was just coming down with all of her sicknesses and hadn't been able to nap at all. No sooner had we pulled in to the neighborhood home, Madi zonked out. We knew that if we took her out of her car seat she would wake up and it would be impossible to get her back to sleep. Alas, Bryon had a stroke of genious.......
.......We took out the whole car seat, Madi and all. Bryon carefully crept down the stairs to our apartment and he carefully lifted her out and put her in her bed. It was pretty amazing and hilarious! Honestly, I think she was so tired she would have slept through him just getting her out of the truck, but it wouldn't have been nearly as funny to watch! Until next time......

No comments: