skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Pink Eye SUCKS!!!!
When Madi was so sick one of her main issues was Pink Eye in both eyes along with a severe cold and major ear infections in both ears. Before we went to the doctor to find out what it was, me being the genious that I am, kept digging the goop out of her eyes and carrying on my merry way. During some point in the day I must have touched my own eye with my disease harboring finger and gave my self the wicked crap! Please note that I am fully aware that this picture of me looks more like something straight out of Lord of the Rings, but that is exactly how I felt too! You know you're jealous! Ü
I had to go to the doctor the day after we took Madi and I was diagnosed with Pink Eye in my left eye, an ear infection in my right ear and a sinus infection. Keep in mind that is only half of what Madi was going through. I wanted to die!!!! I have no idea how Madi has been so easy to deal with this whole time. I don't know how she does it. Once again, I must tell you all how wonderful my child is. She really is the greatest! I don't have any idea how both of us hellions were blessed with such a sweet child! All of our lives Bryon and I were cursed with "I hope you have a child that is just like you!" Apparently the big guy upstairs didn't care for those curses upon us, because he sent us the best little girl two parents could ask for. Lets just hope she stays this sweet for ever!!!!
1 comment:
I am so sorry, It is always a learning experience on the first child, how any of us survived is a miracle in itself. You will always remember not to cross contaminate after this time. Love you. Susan
Post a Comment