So, this year I have been a little bit eager for Christmas. My usual surly attitude has melted away much like the ending of the Grinch story and I have been all about the Christmas season! I cannot wait to spend Christmas with Bryon and Madi this year! As you can tell, I got a little bit anxious and as soon as our tree went up the presents were wrapped and in their places under the tree. I wish there was a way to take a good picture of our tree with the lights out. It really doesn't do it justice with them on. Also, please note that the ornaments start right about where Madi stops, this was not an accident. We were very worried that she was going to be a terror with the tree but she surprisingly has been great. She will go and look at it sometimes but she doesn't touch the presents and she doesn't touch the tree either. I just don't think she gets it yet. I'm guessing next year will be a whole different story......
We hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year!!!
4 comments:
Love the tree, and I can't wait until Madi is old enough to sneak a peek at her Christmas presents like we used too. We just need to be a little more secretive on where we hide things. Mom's "Secret" hiding place was never a good one. We always knew right where to look!! Can't wait for Christmas!
Tiff- can I just tell you how much I miss you? Seriously and truly, you are such a wonderful person and friend. I miss talking to you everyday and hearing you laugh. I wish we lived close so we could be mommy's together and do things. Hopefully one day :). Madi is so big, I can't stand it. She is soooooo beautiful. Even with pink eye! I know you don't hug, but a big hug to you from me. Miss you more than you know
Great tree! I like it a lot... I really like the sign behind it. Where did you ever get it? ;) FYI..my parents put the "hope you have a child just like you" curse on me too. It pretty much skipped D, but you have been witness to Oakley....Just you wait!!!!!!!
It was great seeing you guys on Saturday. Maddie is getting so big and is so darn cute. If you want to look at our blog it is www.gallfam.blogspot.com Hope you guys have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment