Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sorry I'm a Slacker!!!

So I realize that I am not the best at keeping up on these things. I am pretty sure we are probably the LEAST interesting people! I just don't even know what to tell you all. I wish I were kidding! The last little while we have been finishing Madi's room. I am glad to say that it is finally done!!!! WooHoo! I talked to Bryon today and since he is off work he did all the hard stuff and took apart her crib and moved her in. He said that when he finished he put some toys in her crib and stuck her in there to play and she was happy as a clam. I am guessing she is ok with her new diggs. I do have to tell you how cute my husband is though. So he calls me and is telling me that he did all this work in there but that we need to go and find a night stand or something to put in her room. I asked him why because she already has a closet and a dresser. I never expected what came out of his mouth next. He proceeds to tell me that we need a nightstand to put a TV on for her so she can watch TV in her room! WHAT? The kid is 10 months old, it isn't like now she has her own room we can just plop her infront of a tv and leave her in there to entertain herself. Am I crazy? People don't do this right? I mean, normal people don't do this..... yet.......... Seriously he thinks she is like us and likes to watch Simpsons as we fall asleep, seriously. Too cute! That is why I love him. Well, since we only take pictures of Madi anymore, here is a cute picture of her and her dad in her new favorite way of being held. Those are some pinchable cheeks right there. Oh buddy!

No comments: