So in an effort to try to slim down the ole waist line (ha ha ha) my sister and I have started walking occasionally. She has a monster of a hill pretty close to her house so we make the climb up it and then stroll the rest of the 3 miles or so that it takes to get home. Not too shabby. Although, I must admit, I really expected it to get easier the more we do it, but it doesn't. We are still huffing and puffing as we climb that friggin hill! But what makes it even worse is that Kevin will jog up it. Sometimes, he'll go up and come back to where we are, just to climb it again. Some people just have to show off! Ü The good thing about Kevin being so much more in shape than us is that while we are struggling to keep oxygen in our lungs he can entertain Madi. Anyway, here are some pictures of the other night when we had just about finished. This is the home stretch folks! Kevin just couldn't wait any longer to get Madi out of her stroller and play. I thought these pictures were too cute not to share.....
Madi doing her classic "hold me" move

Kevin teasing Madi into thinking she could go to Tenille
Madi loves to play with uncle Kevin and aunt Tenille

No comments:
Post a Comment