Thursday, June 12, 2008

Madi's New Room....


Poor Madi! She is 10 months old and her entire life she has been displaced with no room of her own. Poor kid had to shack up with ole mom and dad..... until today. I am happy to say that she has her very own room! My dad did such a great job on it too! For those of you that know my dad, he has a VERY creative mind. When he makes something he puts his own special touch on it. If you ever come over, look really closely at the texture on the walls, you just might see something. Ü
Here is Madi's Crib all set up in her new room. It looks great in there! I think she is pretty excited! Can't you just see the excitement in her face?Madi had just had her diaper changed in her new room and she was trying to talk to her daddy. Her personality comes out more and more every day! She is such a hoot to listen to.
Here is my little angel all tucked in for her first night in her new room! I must admit, I kind of had a hard time with it. We couldn't get the little radio deal to work so I was so worried she was going to wake up in the middle of the night and we weren't going to be able to hear her. So we left EVERY door in the house wide open so that we had a better chance to hear her if she did wake up. I have to tell you though, we have the best baby in the whole world! That kid is something else! She sleeps on average, 10 hours through the night. It isn't even like this is new either! She has been the best sleeper from the beginning. I really lucked out because I am a BEAR if I don't get enough sleep at night! I didn't have anything to worry about. When I got up for work she was still sound asleep! That kid is definitely a keeper!


1 comment:

Hayden and Kelly said...

She is so STINKIN' adorable! That last picture of her asleep and snuggled in makes me want to jump in there with her and take a stellar nap. By the way, she is getting so TALL. Wowza! She's adorable!