So 2008 has come and gone in what seems like the blink of an eye! So much has happened and yet so much is still the same. We are still living in an apartment in my parents basement.... waa waa... But we see the light at the end of the tunel. We have a game plan and we are hitting it head on! I see great things happening in 2009! You just wait! We are still happily married, just pluggin' along working and trying to keep our little ranch out back going. We are enjoying parenthood and even though it is stressful sometimes, I think we are succeeding at it.... luckily! Madi is changing every day. She is getting so tall. Sometimes I look at her and just wonder where the time went! She is SO smart! I know every parent thinks their child is the smartest but I really think mine is! Ü She is really amazing! I can't wait to see how much she changes in the next year!
Our family rang in the new year with Tenille and Kevin. We hung out at their house and ate pizza and played games. Big holla for the Scene It game Seinfeld Edition! That was a blast! Even though I really think my Elaine dance impression beat out Kevins, but whatever, I'm not bitter.... The WII was also a blast! We played Rayman Raving Rabbids (or something like that). What a hoot! Kevin and Bryon doing the dance was hilarious! I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time! The evidence is below...
Here is Bryon & Kevin Bustin' a move!
This is Bryon & Kevin doing the dance "Spank".... hilarious!
Here is Bryon doing the down hill... priceless
Tenille giving the down hill a try..... "are you supposed to go through the flags?"
Here I am, Of course as soon as I decide to play the damn WII freezes.....
Madi was a trooper and stayed awake until about 2 minutes after the ball dropped and she was OUT! Like a light! She fell asleep on Kevin with her spoon in hand up in the air. Priceless!
Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment