Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine Tag!

This is stolen from Tenille's blog...

answer and post your own so i can learn more about you and your significant other!

what are your middle names? Grant and I don't have one

how long have you been together? 3 years as of February 4, 2006

how long did you know each other before you started dating? We were set up on a blind date.

how old were each of you when you met? Bryon's 25th Birthday was the day after our first date, it actually rolled over into his birthday a little bit, I was still 24

how old are each of you now? Bryon just turned 28 a couple of days ago and I'm 27

how tall are each of you? B-Ry is 5'11" and I'm a measily 5’4”

whose siblings do/did you see the most? We see mine the most simply because they live so much closer. We would like to see Bryon's siblings more!

do you have any children together? One amazing daughter

what about pets? Where to begin!? We have 3 horses: George, Dancer & Jade; 4 dogs: Sage, Talon, Buddy & Molly; 2 Cats: Stormy & Sparky & finally 2 Ducks: Hazel & Henrietta....

did you go to the same school? Nope

are you from the same hometown? Nope, Bryon is from Utah and I'm from Oregon

who is the smartest? I'll just let those of you who know us decide...... Ü

who is the most sensitive? Definitely me! No contest!

where do you eat out most as a couple? I would say Chilis

where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Wells, NV. When Bryon and I were just dating I sold a horse and agreed to meet the people in Wells, NV. All I can say is, I'm glad he went with me!

who has the worst temper? I think that it would be me. I think I actually just have the shorter fuse. He can get mad too, it is just very rare.

who does/did the cooking? I cook. Bryon is an excellent cook, he is just some what of a male schovenist and thinks it's my job. Love you babe!

who is more social? Bryon is definitely more social.

who is the neat-freak? I think it would be a stretch to call either of us neat-freaks but I have some crazy OCD tendencies and would say that it would be me.

who hogs the bed? BRYON!!! I curl up in a ball and he thrashes all night. Sometimes I wake up to him wrapped in a cacoon in all of the covers.

who wakes up earlier? Depends on the day. Our schedules are so different, if we both work in the morning he gets up first, sort of. I have to wake his butt up and then I go back to sleep for about 15 minutes while he showers.

how do you spend the holidays? We divide it up between the families.

who is more jealous? I would have to say me.

do you have little pet names for each other? B-Roni & T-Sizzle

how long did it take to get serious? not very long.

who eats more? Um, Bryon

who sings better? I think we both suck, but Bryon insists he could be on American Idol. Whatever....

who’s older? Bryon by 3 months and 6 days

who does the dishes? I do

who snores? I take the cake with that one! Sometimes I wake up and find Bryon sleeping on the couch in the front room. What? I have a deviated septum!

who’s better with the computer? Gotta be me.

who drives when you are together? Bryon, I HATE DRIVING!!!

who kissed who first? Bryon kissed me.

who has more tattoos? Equal

who eats more sweets? Definitely me, I wish I didn't like them!

are you two still a couple? Yup! So far so good!

1 comment:

Hayden and Kelly said...

SOOOO cute! Love you guys!