I could count the ways I love you, but I fear this post would never end! I can't believe you are 18 Months old! Where has the time gone? The month of January was full of laughs and plenty of time outs. I couldn't stop laughing when you started "blowing your nose" into tissues copying me. I guess I need to work on blowing my nose a little quieter since you think you have to be as loud as possible every time you do.
I will never forget the day I thought you were giving me the look of death only to realize you were saying a prayer. You had your arms folded so neatly and you were trying to bow your head and close your eyes while peeking at me all at the same time. Priceless!
The day Papa brought home his deer mount and you were SO proud. You ran in the room and covered your mouth and yelled "He's So Cute"! I don't know who was more excited about the deer, you or Papa! It is obvious that Papa is already working his hunting magic on you. You not only can tell us what a cat, dog, cow and horse say, you now know what an elk says too. You have such a short attention span with TV shows but if you start watching a hunting show with Papa, you are glued to the TV. You are even telling the hunters to "shoot it".
You are especially considerate of Daddy when he is sleeping for a graveyard. You tell me "shhhh, daddy sleeping". You look so dang cute with your little finger up to your mouth.
I think one of the cutest things I have ever heard though, was your version of the birthday song. You sing, "Happy Day to you" you repeat that about 100 times and then say someone's name. Some times you just make up names too. On Wednesday you were singing happy birthday to "Shannon". I have no idea who that is, but apparently you did! So cute!!
I guess what I am getting at is, I love you kid!

1 comment:
Tiff- she is so dang lucky to have you as her mommy! Wow! Your letters to her always make me cry! You are such a GREAT mother! I can't believe she is already 18 months. Seems like yesterday we were sitting at the office just waiting and waiting for the phone call that she had finally came! Give Madi big kisses and hugs from me! Love ya! xoxo
Post a Comment