This past weekend has been a little bit rough on the Davis household! Bryon was working graveyards all weekend and Madi started feeling a little bit under the weather on Friday. On Saturday she really didn't want to eat any thing and was really whiny. This is not the norm for Madi, she is usually very happy and content to play with her toys and hang out with the fam. She was also pulling on her diaper like it was putting too much pressure on her tummy. She was really lethargic all day and just wanted to sleep. By Saturday night she was out at 9:00. I thought it was great! I put her to bed, cleaned up a bit and I hit the sack too for some much needed rest. at about 7:15 in the morning I woke up to her SCREAMING in her bedroom. I ran in there to find her covered from head to toe in vomit and poop (Sorry if this is too much information, you may want to stop reading now). Needless to say her bed didn't make out much better than she did. I pulled off her clothes and hurried her in to the tub to clean her up. She was so sullen it was sad to see her so uncomfortable. I got her all cleaned up and had my mom come down to hold her while I cleaned up the rest of the mess. So all day Sunday Madi was pretty much the same, whiny, uninterested in food or drinks, really tired. By Monday she was feeling much better. We assumed the bug she had had passed. She was eating again, not all the way back to her normal self, but she was feeling better. Yesterday, she was still acting better and we were very relieved to have our little one back. We decided to go ride our horses last night and Madi wanted to spend some quality one on one time with her aunt Tenille. They went to a candle party and spent a couple of hours together last night. When we went to pick up Madi, Tenille said that she was kind of whiny again, and just acted like she didn't feel well. She was super lithargic again, so we hurried and put her in the truck and headed for home. No sooner had we pulled away from the house and her tummy just couldn't hold it any more and she tossed her cookies! Twice!!! Its a good thing we live relatively close to Tenille. As soon as we got home, Bryon grabbed Madi and ran for the tub while I parked the trailer and put the horses to bed. I cleaned up the truck as best I could and pulled the car seat out (YUCK!). I have a VERY weak stomach and it was really hard to keep from tossing my own cookies! I went down stairs to help Bryon and Madi was laying on him on our lovesac. She just wanted to be held! It was so precious! Bryon comforted her and she was loving every minute. Bryon did run to the store to get her some Pediasure to help her out and she seemed to love it, which makes me happy. She seems to be doing better this morning and Bryon is off work for the next couple of days so he will be able to stay home to take care of her. Hopefully she will be back to rockin' and rollin' in no time! Poor Kid!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ahhhhh, poor little puddin'. I hate hearing that! Kisses for Madi from Kelly
Post a Comment