Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Make way for the princess....

This past Saturday my mom, Tenille, Kristin, Madi and I met up with my cousins and headed out to Swiss Days! This was the first year that Kristin and I have been there. It was really fun! We checked out all of the booths and everyone of us had a moment of weakness and made a purchase. My moment of weakness was this adorable booth filled with a lot of princess dressup stuff for little girls. Madi was drawn to the wands! She wanted one so bad. Then we found the crown, we couldn't leave without buying her the crown. Then it turned into, well we could dress her up like this for Halloween. So, we ended up getting her wings, a tu-tu, a crown and a wand. I was really sad that I forgot my camera when we went up there because the whole rest of the day Madi wouldn't put down her wand and a couple of times she almost hit people walking by us (I think it was intentional too!) By the time we got done, Tenille had a really cute flower wall decoration, Kristin had scored a cute hat and purse and my Mom had bought hats for all of the girls to have their pictures taken in. It was a definite score! We also saw countless idea's for wall decorations and picture frames. Now we just need to organize a craft day so that we can get some cute stuff to fill my bare walls! I will leave you with this cute picture we took of Madi trying on her costume. The wings are still a little bit big, but we thought she looked pretty cute!

1 comment:

Hayden and Kelly said...

Oh my heavens Tiff. I just LOVE her in this costume! She is so adorable. I can't believe you got such a girly girl. You are going to have your hands full mama! I love every bit of it! Give her a kiss for me!! P.S. got your mom's instructions today for the quilt. Thank you SOOOO much. Please tell her thanks a million. My grandma and aunt are so excited!!