Ok, I am NOT one of those people to wait in long lines and dress up in a costume to see a new movie. I am NOT one of those people that camp out in line for concert tickets. I am NOT one of those people that get all worked up about the release of a new book in a series. Oh wait.... I guess I am. Sort of. I didn't take the day off work or anything like that. In case you haven't figured it out, I am going to get the new Stephenie Meyer book, Breaking Dawn tonight with Tenille, Kristin & Julie. I wasn't one of the original "Twilighters". I just started reading them a couple of weeks ago, but I loved them so much I zipped right through them and like just about everyone else, I am anxiously awaiting Breaking Dawn. Now let me add my disclaimer, I am still NOT one of those people that wait in line for a copy of a new release book. Tenille had casually mentioned it and Kristin and Julie are going so we thought, what the heck! We'll make an appearance and if it is too hokey, we'll bail! Personally, just hearing the media coverage of all of this and hearing about how long people have been waiting in line ALREADY, I don't forsee us staying too long. I'm not what people call a, "people person"! But, I am willing to step out of the box and make an attempt to be one in order to get this book. I feel bad for my husband, because I am pretty sure once I get my hands on this book, my whole world will be put on hold until I finish it. For those of you that haven't read them, I strongly suggest you give them a shot. They really are awesome books and I can't wait to hear about the latest with Bella, Jacob & Edward! Happy Reading!!!Friday, August 1, 2008
The wait is over.....
Ok, I am NOT one of those people to wait in long lines and dress up in a costume to see a new movie. I am NOT one of those people that camp out in line for concert tickets. I am NOT one of those people that get all worked up about the release of a new book in a series. Oh wait.... I guess I am. Sort of. I didn't take the day off work or anything like that. In case you haven't figured it out, I am going to get the new Stephenie Meyer book, Breaking Dawn tonight with Tenille, Kristin & Julie. I wasn't one of the original "Twilighters". I just started reading them a couple of weeks ago, but I loved them so much I zipped right through them and like just about everyone else, I am anxiously awaiting Breaking Dawn. Now let me add my disclaimer, I am still NOT one of those people that wait in line for a copy of a new release book. Tenille had casually mentioned it and Kristin and Julie are going so we thought, what the heck! We'll make an appearance and if it is too hokey, we'll bail! Personally, just hearing the media coverage of all of this and hearing about how long people have been waiting in line ALREADY, I don't forsee us staying too long. I'm not what people call a, "people person"! But, I am willing to step out of the box and make an attempt to be one in order to get this book. I feel bad for my husband, because I am pretty sure once I get my hands on this book, my whole world will be put on hold until I finish it. For those of you that haven't read them, I strongly suggest you give them a shot. They really are awesome books and I can't wait to hear about the latest with Bella, Jacob & Edward! Happy Reading!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment