I love this picture of Madi stretching. She HATES to get up in the mornings! Well, it is sad but true. The time has come to return to work. I started back to work on Monday. I never realized how hard it would be to leave Madi behind with someone else! Luckily we have family that is taking care of her for us while we are away - which is a lifesaver!

While we were off however, we got to go on a camping trip (the bowhunt) with Madi. I was very nervous that she was going to freeze, but we stayed in my parents trailer and she was snug as a bug! She loved camping! We had a lot of fun with her. We are definitely going to have to do that again! Next on the agenda is getting her on top of her horse. I guess we might need to wait until she can hold her head up first! Ü
Thanks for the cute outfit Kevin!

No comments:
Post a Comment