Tuesday, November 4, 2008

8 Things...

8 Favorite Shows....

1. The Office
2. Boston Legal
3. The Hills
4. Any of the Real World/Road Rules Challenge Shows
5. Kath & Kim
6. Professional Bull Riders Events
7. Man vs. Wild
8. WEC/UFC Fights

8 Favorite Restaurants.....

1. The Brick Oven
2. The Five Alls
3. Noodles & Company
4. Cafe Rio
5. Johnny Corinos
6. Training Table
7. Olive Garden
8. Wingers

8 Things from Yesterday.....

1. I worked
2. I figured out where my polling location is
3. I lent people money that I really doubt I will ever see again Ü
4. I realized that freezer chicken nuggets are not a good meal option
5. I realized that Daylight Savings ending really blows!
6. I decided that I am, in fact, feeling under the weather and I hate it!
7. I realized how much I am going to miss Boston Legal when it ends this year.
8. I realized that in order for me to get sufficient sleep at night, I need to turn off the DVR and go to bed!

8 Things I'm looking forward to.....

1. Getting off work
2. Going to vote, I'm not looking forward to the long line though!
3. Going home tonight and getting a good nights sleep
4. Getting to spend some time with my husband tonight since he is off graveyards today
5. Getting to play with Madi
6. Christmas
7. Getting our new computer
8. Eventually buying our own house with property

8 Things on my wish list....

1. That house with property listed above
2. Getting completely out of debt!!!!
3. Buying a new truck
4. Our new computer
5. That Day Light Savings became the permanent time
6. That Winter just went away!
7. That I was REALLY rich!
8. That my hair will grow back.... NOW!

I am tagging:

1. Tenille
2. Kristin
3. Kelly
4. Marrissa

No comments: